It was exciting to announce that we launched our new All You Can Eat menu on 26th October 2022 for VIC and SA stores, and 2nd November 2022 for NSW and ACT stores. We have taken feedback from our customers to improve our recipes and cooking techniques, as well as add more options to the All You Can Eat menu.
The idea behind this new all you can eat menu was to offer our customers a wide variety of dishes. We wanted to make sure that everyone could find something on it that they like and enjoy eating.
Here are some of our new dishes or recipe improved dishes:
- Grilled Chicken Wings – Grilled chicken wings coated with a terrific sweet soy glaze
- Arabiki Sausage – Japanese Style juicy pork and cheese sausage with slightly sweet and smoky flavour
- Mini Katsu Curry Udon – Chicken katsu on top of udon noodles served with Japanese curry sauce
- Teriyaki Chicken – Grilled diced chicken Maryland served with teriyaki sauce
- Spicy Ika – Stir fried squid strips and vegetables with special honey & spicy sauce
At Okami, we’re committing to using high quality ingredients. We only use Angus Beef sourced from Australian local farms for all our beef dishes. Every dish is freshly made to order, so you will receive and enjoy it at its best.
As the new all you can eat menu launching, we slightly increased the price to $39.80* per person. This is to make sure we are able to continuously provide you with the highest quality ingredients, as well as the best services.
We hope you enjoy these great new additions to our menu, and everyone leaves happy and full! You can see the latest all you can eat menu here.
*Please note prices might vary by stores. $41.80 per person for stores in Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Albury, Shepparton, Braddon and Mawson branches.